Thursday, January 26, 2012
One of the important things to consider when having a family is how to secure their health. Especially if you have a bigger family with a very low monthly income. You need to provide everything for them from beauty supplies to their needs in medical supplies. Health is wealth that's why we are all struggling to work just to provide it for them.
Walgreens is one of the leading online pharmacy in the US where they offer a lot of discounts that every home may need from medical prescriptions to your personal beauty supplies. They set a high quality standard of service through their online support and high quality of medical supplies that you may get for an affordable price that wont hurt your family budget.
Be a member now of Prescription Savings Club at Walgreens where they are offering a special annual discount of $10 a year, it already covers your immediate family including your husband/wife, your children dependent of 22 years old and younger, and even your pet are included with these amazing membership of $10 only. You may also add any individual or family relative for only $5 each. Or if you are a single you could still be a member of Walgreens to enjoy their products with discounts.
As a member you could enjoy savings on more than 8,000 brand name and all generic medications. You are entitled for discounts on flu shots, pet prescriptions, nebulizers, diabetic supplies and other medical supplies. Get some rewards when you purchase Walgreens brand products and photofinishing services.
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
|Image Source: philstar.com|
|other tour with a kiss, part of the show|
Sunday, January 22, 2012
|Image Source: shutterstock.com|
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
|One Lovely Blog Award|
Saturday, January 14, 2012
So happy that I can finally engaged easily with my visitors and even the visitors too, in which could help them interact with each other. Basically all you need to do is go to your Settings > Other > look for "Allow Blog Feed" and select "Full" from the dropdown. To check your current form setting, go to your Settings > Posts and Comments, and select “Embedded” from the “Comment Location” drop-down menu. Please refer to the picture below for more visual settings.
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
But later, she frequently visit mine and so I also visit back, but never knew that she grab my badge for her references before the closing of adgitize. I guess all of members have been thinking of alternative ways to see each other again on blog and build again some traffics.
This post is dedicated to the owner of that site, a very much thank you for putting my badge on your site for exchanging traffic. Hope to see you more often here and others too.
Sunday, January 8, 2012
Luckily, I saw and read on forum this AFTR (the thread was talking about traffic by that time) so I followed the said site and read their rules. I also ask Ed Zafra and here is what he says about it: "The developer has already posted that AFTR's advantage over other blog ad networks is that the visit to a blog will register the URL of the blog where it was clicked. Other blog ad networks show their sites as the origin of the clicks which is could make search engines to classify them as fraudulent"
Note: You will need also to wait for the approval of your blog before you put their widget.
- Site must be a blog.
- Relatively family safe. Relatively best describes blogs like mine that are 99% safe with the 1% not safe (but with warnings if needed).
- No pop-ups or pop-unders of any type or nature.
- No auto-playing music or videos.
- No nudity. Important note: some sites, like those dealing with abuse, may have adult oriented discussions not suitable for children. These blogs are forced to Class 3 (Mature).
- No porn, hate, or racism.
- Blogs with only skantly clad women will not be accepted.
- Blogs can NOT break the "Along for the Ride!" frame. This is considered and treated as page hijacking. Offenders will be removed until the hijacking stops. If hijacking becomes repeated, the blog will be banned from AFTR and its directory.
- Nothing illegal (no warez, virus, malware, guns, drugs, etc...)
- No Ads only blogs.
- No MLM (multi-level marketing), pyramid, ponzi or such type schemes.
- No MMO sites (make money online). Business opportunity blogs are welcomed as long as they are NOT "get rich quick" or scams (ponzi, et al).
- No blogs promoting software to "game" search engines, AdSense or advertiser (Click) fraud.
- Blogs over one year with no new articles will be considered abandoned and removed without warning. Email addresses that are undeliverable will also be considered abandoned.
- RSS feed with date of last update. Description or article contents are NOT required, only the date of the last article or when you last updated the blog. This is used to verify that only blogs updated in the last 7 days are in the rotation.
- At least 12 articles/posts on the blog
- All blogs must be in English. The only exception to this is if the blog uses Google or some other Translator and translation is easily and readily available on all pages.
- Blogs that do not have the AFTR widget will be listed in the directory, but will NOT be apart of the traffic sharing system (advertised on the widget).
- Blogs that have articles older then 7 days will not be listed on the AFTR widget, but will remain in the directory.
- All listings and rankings in the AFTR system revolve around AFTR's revolutionary "low man on the totem" (LoMan) algorithm.
- The owner may, at any time, edit, reject, refuse, or remove any blog without notice or reason.
- Anyone can submit a blog to this directory as long as it complies with these rules, not just the owner. Note: this system uses a spider to find and add blogs to this directory as well as owner/contributor submissions.
- You agree to accept periodic emails on updates and other AFTR related news. Your email address will never sold, given out, or shared with anyone else.
- Rules may change without notice.